Hisni Saqiri, president of the National Democratic Union, said that their concept is raising the national awareness of Albanians.
What does NDU stand for?
NDU stands for National Democratic Union (Armenia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDU
We have 21 other meanings of NDU in our Acronym Attic
- National Drug Treatment Reporting System (Ireland)
- National Drug Threat Survey (National Drug Intelligence Center; US DOJ)
- National Dual Training System (est. 2005; Malaysia)
- Network Diagnostic and Test System
- Not Drawn to Scale
- Nil Ductility Transition Temperature
- New Directions in Type-Theoretic Grammars
- New Delhi Television
- Northern District of Texas
- National Defense University
- Naval Diving Unit (Singapore)
- Navigation Data Unit
- Navigation Distribution Unit
- Network Distribution Unit (computer networking)
- Newrybar Drainage Union (New South Wales, Australia)
- Nippon Dental University (Japan)
- No Data Update
- Non Disruptive Upgrade
- Nordisk Data Union
- Norges Døveforbunds Barne - og Ungdomsutvalg (Norwegian Youth Association of the Deaf)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The incident in Pristina took place ahead of Thursday's protest in Skopje, which is organized by the Albanian political party National Democratic Union (BDK), and following former Albanian Prime Minister Pandeli Majko's call for the Macedonian flag to be set on fire.
The National Democratic Union (NDU) assessed that the lack of political bravery of the Macedonian side and its aggression towards ethnic Albanians imposes an urgent organization of a new international conference on Macedonia.
The President of the National Democratic Union Hisni Shaqiri who became a part of NLA in 2001 says that ethnic Albanians continue with the wrong politics.
President of the National Democratic Union Hisni Shaqiri asked that the tribunal acts accordingly and advised ethnic Albanian political parties not to bargain with the Ljuboten case.
Macedonia has still not resolved, not only the name issue, but also the question of the Albanians," Hysni Shaqiri from the National Democratic Union said.
Hisny Shaqiri from the National Democratic Union says that the political and religious leaders are meeting with Government officials in secret.
Bardhyl Mahmuti's Democratic Union of Albanians, New Democracy, the Youth of PDSH, and the National Democratic Union also expressed support for this protest.