They have been drawn up by the seven-society alliance, which includes Bahrain's biggest political force Al Wefaq Islamic National Society, the National Democratic Movement, Progressive Democratic Forum, National Brotherhood, Islamic Movement, National Democratic Rally and National Democratic Action Society (Waad).
What does NDM stand for?
NDM stands for National Democratic Movement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDM
We have 102 other meanings of NDM in our Acronym Attic
- North Dakota Long Term Care Association
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
- New Deal for Long-Term Unemployed (UK)
- Notre Dame Linux Users Group (Notre Dame, IN)
- National Distance Learning Week
- North Dakota Lamb and Wool Producers Association
- Niet-Dringend Liggend Ziekenvervoer (Dutch: Non-Urgent Patient Lying)
- Indoorsmen (gaming clan)
- Nanaimo District Museum (Canada)
- National Defence Medal (proposed United Kingdom Service Medal)
- National Directory of Magazines
- National Duty Manager (IBM)
- Natural Disaster Management
- Naturalistic Decision Making (conference)
- NCCS Data Management
- Near Dry Machining (applying a very small amount of lubricant in lieu of flood coolant)
- Network Data Manager
- Network Data Mover
- Network Design & Management
- Network Design Model (informational model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AaPalestinian National Democratic Movement (Palestine) 49.
In the opposition there is also the Salafist Movement, the Shiite National Islamic Alliance--around a third of Kuwaitis are Shi'i--the National Democratic Movement and the Popular Action Bloc.