TELECOM minister Kapil Sibal on Tuesday distanced himself from the issue of telecom tycoon Sunil Mittal being summoned by a Delhi Court in the spectrum allocation case during the National Democratic Alliance ( NDA) regime.
What does NDA stand for?
NDA stands for National Democratic Alliance (group of political parties in India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDA
We have 169 other meanings of NDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Dance Association
- National Dart Association
- National Day of Action
- National Deaf Academy
- National Dealers Association
- National Defence Academy (military training school in India)
- National Defence Act (Canada)
- National Defense Academy (Japan)
- National Defense Act (USA)
- National Defense Area
- National Dental Association
- National Department of Agriculture (South Africa)
- National Diploma of Agriculture (UK)
- National Directory Assistance (Sprint)
- National Disability Authority (Ireland)
- National Distribution Authority
- National Drilling Association
- Natural Death Act (Washington)
- Natural Disaster Assistance
- Nebraska Dietetic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
QUETTA -- Islamic National Democratic Alliance has presented seven names for caretaker Chief Minister in Balochistan.
In Balochistan, the Islamic National Democratic Alliance has nominated seven people, including five former judges, for the slot of caretaker chief minister in Balochistan where JUI-F is among the political stakeholders.
During the visits, Hadi chaired enlarged meetings of the General People's Congress (GPC) and National Democratic Alliance Parties (NDAPs) in the governorates.
The polls forecast that the National Democratic Alliance, led by chief minister Nitish Kumar , would get as many as 185 to 201 seats in the 243-seat state assembly as the multi-phase voting came to an end on Saturday.
Omar was arrested by the Israeli security in April along with Ameer Makhoul, both leaders in the Israeli Arab political party, National Democratic Alliance -- Balad- over claims of spying for Hezbollah.
controlled by the National Democratic Alliance Army," a rebel group, said Xu Ling, the China programme officer for TRAFFIC, who did the survey.
Al-Mirghani who signed as leader of an opposition umbrella, National Democratic Alliance, a peace agreement in June 2005 sponsored by the Egyptian government had refused to return to the Sudan requesting the ruling National Congress Party (NCP) to implement democratic transition as it had been agreed in Cairo.