The best way to accomplish this is through an expansion of DOD's ability to declare a National Defense Area (NDA) in dealing with nuclear incidents.
What does NDA stand for?
NDA stands for National Defense Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDA
We have 169 other meanings of NDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Dance Agency (UK)
- National Dance Association
- National Dart Association
- National Day of Action
- National Deaf Academy
- National Dealers Association
- National Defence Academy (military training school in India)
- National Defence Act (Canada)
- National Defense Academy (Japan)
- National Defense Act (USA)
- National Democratic Alliance (group of political parties in India)
- National Dental Association
- National Department of Agriculture (South Africa)
- National Diploma of Agriculture (UK)
- National Directory Assistance (Sprint)
- National Disability Authority (Ireland)
- National Distribution Authority
- National Drilling Association
- Natural Death Act (Washington)
- Natural Disaster Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, we are coping with a sizable retrenchment in the national defense area.
Small Antenna Handbook is ideal for practicing engineers in the telecommunications and national defense areas, as well as for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students.