The bus exploded about noon local time (10:00 GMT) on one of the coastal city's busiest arteries, near the Tel Aviv museum and across from an entrance to Israel's national defence headquarters.
What does NDHQ stand for?
NDHQ stands for National Defence Headquarters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDHQ
We have 1 other meaning of NDHQ in our Acronym Attic
- National Dairy Herd Improvement Association (also seen as DHIA)
- National Dental Health Month
- National Dental Hygiene Month
- National Diploma in Horse Management (various universities; UK)
- Northern Diabetes Health Network (Canada)
- National Demonstration Hospitals Program (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Neil Diamond Home Page (fan website)
- North Dakota Highway Patrol
- North Dakota Horse Park (Fargo, ND)
- Nevada Division of Historic Preservation and Archeology
- Naval District Headquarters
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)-Dependent Hydroxylamine Reductase
- National Day of Healing and Reconciliation (Canada)
- Nevada Department of Human Resources
- National Dental Handpiece Repair Association
- North Druid Hills Residents Association
- North Dakota Human Rights Coalition
- National Defense Highway System
- New Dorp High School (Staten Island, NY)
- North Dallas High School (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colonel Ross Fetterly is Comptroller--Chief Military Personnel at National Defence Headquarters in Ottawa.
Up until the 1990s, the organization was given office space and logistical support by the National Defence Headquarters in Ottawa.
This review initiated a revision of the Basic Security Document, which is being further developed between National Defence Headquarters and USNORTHCOM staffs.
CEO Randy Sugarman remarked that, "We are delighted that the Canadian National Defence Headquarters continues to expand and improve their simulator training programs by acquiring additional FATS simulators.
For instance, prior to 2006, the commander of a force deployed in Afghanistan would have reported operationally to National Defence Headquarters through the NDHQ Operation Centre controlled by the then Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (DCDS).
CEO Bob Mecredy remarked that, "We are delighted that Canadian National Defence Headquarters is continuing with the expansion and improvement of the Canadian Army simulator training programs by acquiring additional FATS simulators.
Since 2004, the personnel scurrying through the warrens at National Defence Headquarters (NDHQ) have grown by almost 50 per cent, civilians have been three times as likely to start sucking on the public J teat as their regular force counterparts, and j the military has hired some 20,000 new i employees, though don't expect to see many of them in the field.