He is regional director for the Sonitrol National Dealers Association (SNDA).
What does NDA stand for?
NDA stands for National Dealers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDA
We have 169 other meanings of NDA in our Acronym Attic
- NADH Dehydrogenase Subunit 3
- NADH Dehydrogenase Unit 4
- NADH Dehydrogenase Subunit 5
- NADH Dehydrogenase Subunit 6
- Novell DOS 7
- National Dance Agency (UK)
- National Dance Association
- National Dart Association
- National Day of Action
- National Deaf Academy
- National Defence Academy (military training school in India)
- National Defence Act (Canada)
- National Defense Academy (Japan)
- National Defense Act (USA)
- National Defense Area
- National Democratic Alliance (group of political parties in India)
- National Dental Association
- National Department of Agriculture (South Africa)
- National Diploma of Agriculture (UK)
- National Directory Assistance (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byrider's National Dealers Association and was an active board member of the J.
Pink Sheets: PWLK) is pleased to announce an agreement with AAMCO National Dealers Association signed early this morning.