TUNIS (TAP) - The Tunisian General Labour Union (UGTT) administrative commission decided during its meeting on Thursday to decree a general strike and a National Day of Mourning, Friday February 8.
What does NDoM stand for?
NDoM stands for National Day of Mourning (Native American observance held on U.S. Thanksgiving Day)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDoM
- Navajo Division of Health (Window Rock, AZ)
- Next Date of Hearing (legal)
- Nebraska Department of Insurance
- Net Delta Outflow Index
- Nevada Division of Insurance
- Nevada Department of Justice
- National Defence On-Line (Canada)
- Nebraska Department of Labor (Lincoln, NE)
- Neglect of Differential Overlap - Azimuthal Quantum Number (also seen as NDO-L)
- New Democrats Online
- Natural Dissolved Organic Matter
- Nevada Division of Minerals
- Nodal Discrete Ordinates Method
- Not Due to Own Misconduct
- National Day of Prayer
- National Digital Orthophoto Program
- Nevada Department of Prisons
- New Development Officer Program (Canadian International Development Agency)
- No Dogs Or Philosophers Allowed (est. 1987; Richmond Philosophical Institute)
- National Day of Reason
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulgaria's Council of Ministers has decided to schedule a of national day of mourning over the death of Orthodox Patriarch Maxim, who passed away at the age of 98 on Tuesday.
Moscow, Sha'ban 19, 1433, Jul 9, 2012, SPA - Russian President Vladimir Putin declared Monday a national day of mourning in the wake of devastating, raging floodwaters that tore through streets in the southern part of the country and killed more than 170 people, according to Russian media reports.
A national day of mourning will be observed today for victims.
Flags were flying at half mast and public entertainment was on hold Sunday as China marked a national day of mourning for the more than 1,200 people killed by massive mudslides in the northwest.
In Italy, the debate over its role in Afghanistan intensified on a national day of mourning for six soldiers killed in Kabul last Thursday.
AUSTRALIA held a national day of mourning for the hundreds of victims of this month's wildfires - their worst peacetime disaster.
THE Princess Royal joined Australia's leaders yesterday as the nation held a national day of mourning for the victims of wildfires that killed more than 200 people.