Maggie Hodgson, an educator who has worked on justice and healing initiatives for many years, told the crowd that she has been asked by many people why the National Day of Healing and Reconciliation, which she founded, isn't held on the same day as National Aboriginal Day.
What does NDHR stand for?
NDHR stands for National Day of Healing and Reconciliation (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDHR
We have 1 other meaning of NDHR in our Acronym Attic
- National Diploma in Horse Management (various universities; UK)
- Northern Diabetes Health Network (Canada)
- National Demonstration Hospitals Program (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Neil Diamond Home Page (fan website)
- North Dakota Highway Patrol
- North Dakota Horse Park (Fargo, ND)
- Nevada Division of Historic Preservation and Archeology
- National Defence Headquarters
- Naval District Headquarters
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)-Dependent Hydroxylamine Reductase
- Nevada Department of Human Resources
- National Dental Handpiece Repair Association
- North Druid Hills Residents Association
- North Dakota Human Rights Coalition
- National Defense Highway System
- New Dorp High School (Staten Island, NY)
- North Dallas High School (Texas)
- North Davidson High School (North Carolina)
- Northeast Dubois High School
- Norwegian Directorate for Health and Social Welfare
Samples in periodicals archive:
The assembly also agreed that the church will recognize the National Day of Healing and Reconciliation by designating the Sunday in the church year before the designated national day (May 26th) as Healing and Reconciliation Sunday.
The council will recommend to the General Assembly that the PCC recognize the National Day of Healing and Reconciliation (May 26) by designating the Sunday in the church year before this day as Healing and Reconciliation Sunday.