Dunton's research through the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQI) focuses on helping organizations use outcome indicators in decision making.
What does NDNQI stand for?
NDNQI stands for National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Notre Dame Nanofabrication Facility (University of Notre Dame; Notre Dame, IN)
- Nontoxic and Diffuse Nodular Goiter
- North Dakota National Guard
- National Directory of New Hires
- New Dimension Networks, Inc. (Burke, VA; est. 2001)
- Next Detroit Neighborhood Initiative
- National Diversity Newspaper Job Bank
- Next Door Neighbor Network (blog)
- National Diffusion Network Project (Welding Technology Institute of Australia)
- National Digital Newspaper Program
- National Domain Name Registry (Canada)
- Naturopathic Doctor News and Review (publication)
- Nebraska Department of Natural Resources
- National Diet and Nutrition Survey (UK)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Natural Systems (workshop)
- North Dublin National School Project (Ireland)
- Nonself-Drilling, Nonself-Tapping
- Notre Dame de Namur University (Belmont, California)
- Northern District of New York
- .NET Data Objects (trademark of House of Tools Development GmbH; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQI) conference boosted over 1100 attendees with over 100 posters of best practices.
SILVER SPRING, MD-The American Nurses Association (ANA) honored five hospitals today for achieving outstanding nursing quality, based on the nursing performance measures they collect and report to ANA's National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators[R] (NDNQI[R]), the only national database of nursing quality indicators.
SILVER SPRING, MD -- Since the American Nurses Association (ANA) established the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQI[R]) in 1998, hospital.
The Small Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP) grant was awarded earlier, which provides $9,033 in funding, enabling Bingham Memorial Hospital and Idaho Doctors Hospital access to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQI) system.
NDNQI is the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators.
ANA's National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQI) a book about transforming nursing data into quality care.
30-February I "Workforce Engagement in Using Data to Improve Outcomes" the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators 2nd Annual National Data Use Conference, sponsored by the ANA in Orlando, FL; http://nursingworld.