What does DHIA stand for?
DHIA stands for National Dairy Herd Improvement Association (aka Dairy Herd Information Association; Verona, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DHIA in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Hygiène Industrie (French: Direct Hygeine Industry)
- Diversity Health Institute (consortium; Australia)
- Division of Health Improvement (New Mexico)
- Dizziness Handicap Inventory (scale)
- Door and Hardware Institute
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd (South Korea)
- Down Hole Interface (Oil and Gas)
- Dual Handset Installment (mobile phone contract)
- Duruöz Hand Index (rheumatology)
- Dynamic Hyperinflation (lung disease)
- Daewoo Heavy Industries America Corp.
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Access Program (Oregon)
- Defense Healthcare Information Assurance Program (US DoD)
- Detrusor Hyperactivity with Impaired Contractility
- Doosan Heavy Industry and Construction (engineering; Qatar)
- Downtown Housing Improvement Corporation (Raleigh, NC)
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Children Europe (conference)
- Deccan Herald in Education (Indian newspaper)
- Dansk Handicap Idræts Forbund (Danish Handicap Sports Union)
- Drupal Human Interface Guidelines (computer application)