Medrano is a member of President Bush's National Security Advisory Committee, National Cyber Security Summit, and The White House National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.
What does NCSS stand for?
NCSS stands for National Cyber Security Summit (Santa Clara, California.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCSS
We have 88 other meanings of NCSS in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Seeds and Seedlings (est. 1986; Japan)
- National Center for Sports Safety
- National Coalition of Spaceport States
- National Computer Science School (Australia)
- National Conference of State Societies (Washington, DC)
- National Cooperative Soil Survey
- National Council for the Social Studies
- National Council of Social Service (Singapore)
- National Council of State Societies
- National Crash Severity Study (traffic accident analysis & reconstruction)
- Naval Coastal Systems Station
- No-Cry Sleep Solution (book by Elizabeth Pantley and William Sears)
- Non Commenting Source Statements
- Non-Clinical Support Services (various locations)
- Nortel Certified Support Specialist
- North Coast Sailing Singles
- Northwestern Counseling and Support Services (Vermont)
- Number Crunching Statistical System
- National C-Scow Sailing Association (Pewaukee, WI)
- National Cartographic Standards for Spatial Accuracy (US FGDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's at least the second such group to form saying it's specifically going to address the challenges the US government laid out in the year-old Strategy and the National Cyber Security Summit, held last December.
The National Cyber Security Summit, which convened in December, brought together players from the public and private sectors to ensure that US-CERT is effective allowing industry representatives to recommend measures to improve cybersecurity and ways to enforce those measures, he says.
To help encourage the private sector to voluntarily achieve the goals set out in the strategy, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) held a National Cyber Security Summit in December.
By Kevin Murphy Four major business associations came out of the National Cyber Security Summit this week with a roadmap, working groups, a work plan, and a promise to have "initial deliverables" to present to corporate America by March 1 2004.
Medrano has been an active member on President Bush's National Security Advisory Committee, National Cyber Security Summit, and The White House National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace, and participated in President Clinton's White House Security Summit.
The Task Force, which was launched at the National Cyber Security Summit in December 2003 in partnership with the U.
About the National Cyber Security Partnership Following the release of the White House National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace in February 2003 and the National Cyber Security Summit in December, the National Cyber Security Partnership was established to develop shared strategies and programs to better secure and enhance America's critical information infrastructure.