This family and Nuby have been touching the lives of newborns around the world with their wonderful products, and now have chosen to continue that through their dedication to the literacy of many deaf children; we're definitely honored," said National Cued Speech Association President, Shannon Howell.
What does NCSA stand for?
NCSA stands for National Cued Speech Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCSA
We have 110 other meanings of NCSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Statistics and Analysis
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- National Club Swimming Association
- National Coalition of Student Activists (UK)
- National Collegiate Scouting Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- National Comorbidity Survey Adolescent Supplement
- National Computational Science Alliance
- National Computer Science Association (firewall certification)
- National Computer Security Association
- National Crushed Stone Association
- National Customer Service Association (Normal, IL)
- National Cyber Security Alliance
- NATO CIS Services Agency
- Naval C4I Systems Architecture
- Nebraska Council of School Administrators
- Netscreen Certified Security Associate
- Network Current Systems Assessment (Sprint)
- Non-Commercial Sustaining Announcement
- Noncommercial Spot Announcement
- North Carolina School of the Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
org * National Cued Speech Association 23970 Hermitage Road Shaker Heights, OH 44122 Phone: 1-800-459-3529 Email: cuedspdisc@aol.
Coburg Grange Hall, corner of Mill and Harrison streets; $8 for adults, $5 for seniors Donations: Wilson's family suggests gifts in her memory to the National Cued Speech Association COBURG - A few tears may splash some quilts today as volunteers hang the colorful folk art for Coburg's second annual Outdoor Quilt Show, just days after organizer Kris Wilson's unexpected death.