Ozone, a photochemical oxidant insmog, is considered by the government's National Crop Loss Assessment Network to account for about 90 percent of U.
What does NCLAN stand for?
NCLAN stands for National Crop Loss Assessment Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCLAN in our Acronym Attic
- North County Latina Association
- Northern California Lacrosse Association
- Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance
- Norwegian Cruise Line of America
- National Center for Laboratory Animal Sciences (India)
- National Cancer Legislation Advisory Committee (est. 1999)
- North Central Louisiana Arts Council (Ruston, LA)
- Nitride Clad
- Nitride Clad Local Oxidation of Silicon
- National Chiropractic Legal Action Fund (American Chiropractic Association)
- National Crop Loss Assessment Program
- National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (India)
- National Charities Lottery Board (UK)
- National Civil Liberties Bureau (now American Civil Liberties Union)
- New Contented Little Baby (book)
- No Child Left Behind (US education initiative)
- No Code Left Behind (computer code)
- No Community Left Behind (est. 2005; Ottawa, Canada)
- Non-Contributing Land Base (forestry land designation; Canada)
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Agriculture Department's National Crop Loss Assessment Network estimates that ozone damage already costs U.
who is involved with the four-state, four-year-old National Crop Loss Assessment Network, the nation's largest program studying ozone's effects on plants.