She launched the National Crime Victim Bar Association, which educates attorneys, victim service providers and the general public on the availability of civil remedies for crime victims.
What does NCVBA stand for?
NCVBA stands for National Crime Victim Bar Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Illinois)
- National Commission on Veterans' Affairs Nursing
- North Carolina Victim Assistance Network (est. 1986)
- National Committee on Violence Against Women (Australia)
- North Carolina Voters for Animal Welfare
- Naperville Convention and Visitors Bureau (Illinois)
- Nationaal Consortium Voor Bedrijfsgroepen (Dutch: National Consortium for Corporate Groups)
- Nederlands Centrum Voor Beroepsziekten (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Christen Vrouwen Bond (Dutch: Dutch Women's Christian Association; est. 1919)
- Norman Convention and Visitors Bureau (Norman, OK)
- National Capitol Velo Club (est. 1970; bicycle racing)
- National Cardiovascular Center (Japan)
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- National Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center (Charleston, SC)
- Nebraska Coalition for Victims of Crime (Lincoln, NE; est. 1984)
- New Century Venture Center (Virginia)
- National Council of Voluntary Child Care Organisations (London, England)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity Distribution
- NORCAL (Northern California) Voice & Data (Concord, CA)
- National Cooperative Vaccine Development Groups for AIDS
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also serves as president of the advisory board of the National Crime Victim Bar Association.
14) The National Crime Victim Bar Association is a nationwide organization of trial attorneys and other professionals who represent and work with victims pursuing civil suits.