Underlying our changes is our statutory responsibility to protect the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
What does NCUSIF stand for?
NCUSIF stands for National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Conferences on Undergraduate Research
- National Council of University Research Administrators
- International Symposium on Network Centric Ubiquitous Systems (IFIP International Symposium)
- National Consortium for Underground Science
- North Carolina Ultrasound Society (Morehead, NC)
- National Council on US-Arab Relations
- National Committee on US-China Relations
- Naperville Community Unit School District (Illinois)
- Naperville Community Unit School District 203
- North Carolina Division of the US Fencing Association
- National Center for Urban School Transformation
- National Centre for Upgrading Technology (Devon, Alberta, Canada)
- National Co-operative Union of Turkey
- National Committee on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Nodal Centre for Upgradation of Textile Education
- National Committee on Uniform Traffic Laws and Ordinances
- Nature Coast Unitarian Universalists (Citrus Springs, FL)
- North Carolina Union Volunteers
- National Conference of Unit Valuation States
- North Country United Way
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) today announced the launch of a new national campaign designed to educate consumers about the benefits and purpose of the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), the federal fund which insures member deposits in federally insured credit unions.
They are insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which is a federally insured deposit fund backed by the full faith and credit of the U.
These are the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) and the Central Liquidity Facility (CLF).
27 for every $100 on deposit, and the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund insures deposits of up to $100,000 at over 13,000 credit unions nationwide.
Credit Union member funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund up to at least $250,000.
2 million reduction in reserves during the third-quarter for National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
Deposits at TruMark Financial are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund of the National Credit Union Administration, a U.