According to the Indictment, ARANJO ran the Wells Federal Credit Union, located at 864 State Street in Springfield, until February, 2003, when the National Credit Union Administration ("NCUA") placed it under conservatorship in order to protect the interests of credit union members and the National Credit Union Insurance Fund ("NCUIF").
What does NCUIF stand for?
NCUIF stands for National Credit Union Insurance Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Carolina Utilities Commission
- National Conference on Urban Education
- National Center for Urban Ethnic Affairs (Washington, DC)
- National Council of Urban Education Associations
- National Credit Union Foundation
- National Centre for Ultrafast Processes (University of Madras; India)
- Nashville Cisco Users Group (Nashville, TN)
- National Centrex Users' Group
- North Country Union High School (Newport, VT)
- National Cooperative Union of India
- National Center for Urban and Industrial Health (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- National Council of Urban Indian Health
- Northern Consortium UK
- Nebraska Credit Union League
- Nevada Credit Union League
- Northern California Ultimate League (frisbee)
- New Creation United Methodist (Virginia)
- National Commission for United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (Vietnam)
- National Center for Urban Partnerships
- National Conference of University Professors (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of us believe this bill is one step toward grabbing the strong, sound National Credit Union Insurance Fund to help offset savings and loans fund losses.