Most recently, Hayes served as executive director of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence of the San Fernando Valley.
What does NCADD stand for?
NCADD stands for National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCADD
- North Carolina Association of the Deaf
- Notice of Cancellation At Anniversary Date (insurance/reinsurance)
- National Campaign against Drug Abuse (now National Drug Strategy; Australia)
- National Council against Drug Abuse (Singapore)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (St. Louis, MO)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Northern California Auto Dismantlers Association
- National Coalition of Anti-Deportation Campaigns
- National Collectors Association of Die Doubling (coin collecting)
- National Commission Against Drunk Driving
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - Greater Detroit Area (Detroit, MI)
- National Catholic Association of Diocesan Directors for Hispanic Ministry
- Network Centric Airborne Defense Element
- North Carolina Association for Developmental Education
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
- National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- National Committee for AIDS, Drugs and Prostitution Prevention and Control
- National Child Abuse Defense Resource Center
- North Carolina Adult Day Services Association
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lindsey, MEd, CEAP, took over in February as president of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
has been elected to the board of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Inc.
``I find this disappointing because research has shown when there is an increase in liquor outlets, the rate of consumption increases and alcohol- related problems increase,'' said Al Jeffries, executive director of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, San Fernando Valley branch.
Sponsored by the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Co-Sponsored by the Youth Connection WHAT?
asked Dave Mendelsohn, a case manager with the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence in Van Nuys.