Together, these organizations represent millions of children nationwide and include Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of the USA, National Council of La Raza, National Council of Youth Sports, National Urban League, Pop Warner, US Youth Soccer, YMCA of the USA, and National 4-H Council.
What does NCYS stand for?
NCYS stands for National Council of Youth Sports
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCYS
- Northern California Youth Leadership Seminar
- National Competition for Young Managers (India)
- North Carolina Yearly Meeting
- Namibia Connection Youth Network (est. 2005)
- National Council of Youth Organisations of Georgia
- National Council of Youth Organizations in Korea
- North County Young Professionals (San Diego, CA)
- Nuneaton Club for Young People (UK)
- National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy (UK)
- National Clearinghouse for Youth Studies (Australia)
- North Carolina Youth Soccer Association
- North County Youth Soccer Association
- National Clearinghouse for Youth Sports Information
- National Children and Youth Statistics Unit (Australia)
- National Center on Youth Transition (mental health aid; University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- North Carolina's Youth for Tomorrow
- North Carolina Youth Tap Ensemble (dance company)
- North Central Youth Wrestling (North Dakota)
- Neighborhood Commercial Zone (various locations)
- Nitrogen Chemicals of Zambia Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study's authors said youth sports still present a promising setting for promoting nutrition because more than 44 million children and adolescents participate in organized sports each year, according to the National Council of Youth Sports.
7 Note: * Participants are counted as many times as the number of sports in which they participate Source: PMA Marketing Research and National Council of Youth Sports Note: Table made from bar graph.
Athletes Win Big With Quality Sports Fitness and Performance Services PHOENIX, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Council of Youth Sports (NCYS) and Preferred Sports Provider Network (PSPN) are proud to announce a new partnership for athletes to increase their physical ability, to build strength, prevent injury and perform better.
Center Will Implement National Standards for Criminal Background Checks for Youth-Serving Volunteers in Sports and Community Organizations The National Council of Youth Sports (NCYS, www.
com), the leading online center for team sports communities, today announced a partnership with the National Council of Youth Sports (NCYS), the official online voice for youth sports issues.