Snead National Council of State Pharmacy Association Executives "Pharmacists have been undervalued, and their services have been under- compensated," said Rebecca P.
What does NCSPAE stand for?
NCSPAE stands for National Council of State Pharmacy Association Executives (now National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- NCS Pearson
- Near Chip Scale Package
- Netscreen Certified Security Professional
- Network of Concerned Science Professionals
- Neutral Calcaneal Stance Position (biomechanics)
- Nuclear Criticality Safety Program (DOE)
- National Corrugated Steel Pipe Association (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina School Psychology Association
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina State Ports Authority
- National Council for Specialist Palliative Care (UK)
- National Center for the Study of Privatization in Education (New York, NY)
- National Center for the Study of Postsecondary Educational Supports (Honolulu, HI)
- National Center on Student Progress Monitoring (Washington, DC)
- National Competency Standards for Project Management (Australia)
- National Council for Staff, Program and Organizational Development
- National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology
- National Crime Scene Planning Panel
- Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology (San Anselmo, CA)
- Northern Cheyenne Social Preservation Project (Lame Deer, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASPA was founded in 1927 as the National Council of State Pharmacy Association Executives (NCSPAE).
June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations, LLC (NASPA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Council of State Pharmacy Association Executives (NCSPAE), is pleased to announce the purchase of the pharmacy quality assurance system and program developed by Pharmacists Mutual Company Quality Commitment, Inc.