And according to the National Council of State Legislators (NCOIL), "The 2012 state legislature partisan composition shows that the nation may have the lowest number of divided state legislatures in more than 30 years .
What does NCSL stand for?
NCSL stands for National Council of State Legislators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCSL
We have 42 other meanings of NCSL in our Acronym Attic
- Nashville Center for Spiritual Living (Nashville, TN)
- National Capital Soccer League (Washington, DC)
- National Center for Student Leadership (formerly National Conference on Student Leadership)
- National Center for Summer Learning (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- National College for School Leadership
- National Computer Security Laboratory
- National Computer Systems Laboratory (NIST)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Conference on Student Leadership (now National Center for Student Leadership)
- Naval Coastal Systems Laboratory
- Naval Code and Signal Laboratory (US Navy)
- Neighborhood Children's Sports League (Milwaukee, WI)
- Non Commentary Source Lines
- North Carolina Student Legislature
- National Conference of State Liquor Administrators
- North Carolina Science Leadership Association (science education)
- North Carolina Sociolinguistic Archive and Analysis Project
- National Center for Science Literacy, Education, and Technology (American Museum of National History, New York)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Please find below a list of other states considering similar health care legislation, according to the National Council of State Legislators (http://www.
The National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies supports a different modernization model put forth by the National Council of State Legislators.