With a new executive director in place and new leadership amidst its board members, the National Council of Nonprofit Associations (NCNA) will change its name to the National Council of Nonprofits (NCN) by next year.
What does NCNA stand for?
NCNA stands for National Council of Nonprofit Associations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCNA
We have 14 other meanings of NCNA in our Acronym Attic
- No Credit Needed (blog)
- Non-compliance Notification
- Nonconformity Note (Lean Six Sigma)
- Northern California and Nevada (various organizations)
- Not Considered Necessary
- Nth Phasing Maneuver
- NATO Communications Network/Near Term Review
- National Career Networking Association
- National Council for a New America (political movement)
- National Council on Noise Abatement
- New China News Agency
- North Carolina Numismatic Association
- North Carolina Nurses Association
- Northern California Nursing Academy (Daly City, CA)
- Northern California/Nevada Section American Association of Physics Teachers
- National Commission on Nuclear Activities Control (Poland)
- National Council of Native American Churches
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- Nevada Child Nutrition Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organizations participating in the suit include Breast Cancer Action, NAACP, National Council of Nonprofit Associations and the Sierra Club.
The first woman elected to a city council in Kern County, she is a founder and board member of the National Council of Nonprofit Associations and a member of the Nonprofit Quarterly editorial board.
It's a mixed bag of legislation," Adam Hoffman, a public policy analyst with the National Council of Nonprofit Associations (NCNA) said of the 24 bills, which deal with the nonprofit sector that state legislators have either introduced or adopted this year.
7081 May 12-14: Inter American Conference on sexual abuse, San Jose, Costa Rica, Psychology Consultants and Maclean Hospital 719-546-2379 June 7-13: International Conference for the advancement of private practice in clinical social work; Lisbon Portugal; 718434-0562 June 13-16: Joint Conference: Alliance for Nonprofit Management and National Council of Nonprofit Associations, San Diego CA; 202-955-8406 July 11-14: Conference: Smart marriages happy families; Washington DC; www.
Following are the states and the laws that have been introduced and either adopted, signed into law or are languishing in committee, as tracked by the National Council of Nonprofit Associations and as this story was written: * Arkansas--Requires nonprofits to disclose their address to the donor--it's been passed by both houses but as of press time has not been signed into law by the governor.
As the IS transition takes place, there is a need to look at relationships with several organizations, such as the National Council of Nonprofit Associations, BoardSource, and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, he said.
13-16 The National Council of Nonprofit Associations and The Alliance for Nonprofit Management will hold a joint conference at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina.