The 2009 ACTE and National Council of Local Administrators (NCLA) Best Practices Conference will be held in Austin, Texas, from September 29 to October 1.
What does NCLA stand for?
NCLA stands for National Council of Local Administrators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCLA
We have 32 other meanings of NCLA in our Acronym Attic
- Null Convention Logic (digital circuit design)
- Nassau County Library Association (New York)
- National Centre for Laser Applications (Galway, Ireland)
- National Church Library Association (Stillwater, Minnesota)
- National Coalition for Legislative Action
- National Collegiate Licensing Association
- National Committee on Literary Arts
- National Cooperation for Laboratory Accreditation
- National Council for Lay Associations (UK)
- National Council of LaRaza (Houston, TX)
- Nepal Community Library Association
- Nevada County Legal Assistance
- New Center for Legal Advocacy
- North Carolina Landscape Association, Inc.
- North Carolina Library Association
- North Carolina Literacy Association
- North Carolina Locksmith's Association
- North Coast Librarians Association
- North County Latina Association
- Northern California Lacrosse Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
SINCE 1943, THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LOCAL Administrators (NCLA) has been dedicated to improving, promoting and advancing the status of career and technical education at the local, state and national levels.
The meeting was held in conjunction with the National Council of Local Administrators (NCLA) Conference.
Upcoming Conference The National Council of Local Administrators of Career and Technical Education will be sponsoring the annual Fall Conference.
Our division is made up of more than 5,000 members and has three affiliated organizations: The National Council of Local Administrators (NCLA), National Association of Large City Directors of Vocational Education (NALCATE), and Vocational Education Equity Council (VEEC).
Holstein was recently named executive director of the National Council of Local Administrators (NCLA) of Vocational-Technical Education.