She was a member of Temple Emanuel's Theater Review Board, a life member of Hadassah and an active member of both the National Council of Jewish Women and ORT.
What does NCOJW stand for?
NCOJW stands for National Council of Jewish Women
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Competition in Organ Improvisation (American Guild of Organists)
- National Congress on Integrity
- Nederlands Commercieel Opleidings Instituut (Dutch: Dutch Commercial Training Institute)
- North County Orthopedics, Inc. (Missouri)
- Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium
- Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (military)
- National Council of Insurance Legislators
- Non-Commissioned Officer-In-Charge (US Navy)
- New Conception of Jazz (Bugge Wesseltoft CD set)
- Non-Commissioned Officers Journal (US Army, Fort Bliss, Texas)
- North Carolina Operation Lifesaver
- National Council of Organizations of Less Commonly Taught Languages
- Non-Commissioned Officer Logistics Program
- National Center for Online Learning Research (now Virtual Center for Online Learning Research)
- National Committee on Orientalist Library Resources (UK)
- Non-Commissioned Officer Leadership School
- National Coalition Of Motorcyclists
- National Congress of Mothers (forerunner of PTA)
- Navy Coastal Ocean Model
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) CSM (Climate System Model) Ocean Model (oceanography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 50 organizations signed on to the effort, among them: American Civil Liberties Union, American Humanist Association, American Jewish Committee, Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty, B'nai B'rith International, Catholics for Choice, Center for Inquiry, Hindu American Foundation, National Council of Jewish Women, National Education Association, National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, South Asian Americans Leading Together, Texas Freedom Network, Union for Reform Judaism, Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations and United Methodist Church, General Board of Church and Society.
Catholics for Choice approached Nancy Kaufman from the National Council of Jewish Women as co-convener in this spirit, and now, joined by more than 50 additional organizations, we are realizing the benefits of identifying commonalities among the differences of our backgrounds.
Three outstanding local women--Kate Alexander, Rose Chapman and Teri Hansen--receive their just deserts at this National Council of Jewish Women event, set for 11:30 a.
Founded in 1894, The National Council of Jewish Women is a volunteer organization inspired by Jewish values with approximately 2,000 members in New York.
Funding for the annual Hospice Community Forums is in part sponsored by the National Council of Jewish Women and The Montefiore Foundation.
com/ Groups Participating in Fighting Poverty with Faith: A Week of Action * Alliance to End Hunger * Association of Jewish Family and Children's Agencies * Bread for the World * Catholic Charities USA * Evangelical Lutheran Church in America * Interfaith Youth Core * Islamic Relief * Islamic Society of North America * The Jewish Council for Public Affairs * Jewish Reconstructionist Federation * The National Council of Jewish Women * MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger * National Advocacy Center of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd * National Council of Churches * NETWORK: A National Catholic Social Justice Lobby * Presbyterian Church (USA) Washington Office * The Righteous Indignation Project * Sojourners * Union for Reform Judaism * United Jewish Communities * Women of Reform Judaism
Catholics for Choice, the National Council of Jewish Women and the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice are all members of the Coalition for Liberty & Justice.