Patent & Trademark Office and the National Council of Intellectual Property Law Associations, the Hall's permanent home is Akron, Ohio, and serves as both a museum and an educational programming resource.
What does NCIPLA stand for?
NCIPLA stands for National Council of Intellectual Property Law Associations (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Novell Certified Internet Professional
- National Committee for Independent Political Action (est. 1984)
- Neighborhood Children's Internet Protection Act
- Network Connected Internet Protocol Addressable Security Enclave
- National Counter Intelligence Policy Board
- National Coalition of Independent Public Broadcast Producers
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (US CDC)
- National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (Romania)
- North Carolina Institute for Public Health
- National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training (also seen as INPIT; Japan)
- National Centre for Integrated Pest Management (New Delhi, India)
- National Coalition on Integrated Pest Management (Austin, TX)
- North Central Integrated Pest Management Center
- National Center for Integrated Photonic Technology (Quincy, MA)
- National Childhood Injury Prevention Week
- Nijmegen Cochlear Implantation Questionnaire (quality-of-life assessment)
- National College of Industrial Relations (National College of Ireland)
- National College of Ireland (Ireland)
- Nebraska Commission of Industrial Relations (Lincoln, NE)
- New Castle Industrial Railroad (New Castle, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Inventors Hall of Fame was founded in the early 1970s by the National Council of Intellectual Property Law Associations and the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
The Hall of Fame was founded in the early 1970s by the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the National Council of Intellectual Property Law Associations.