The meeting featured a panel discussion "Turning Ag Challenges into Opportunity" hosted by Chuck Conner, president and CEO of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives.
What does NCFC stand for?
NCFC stands for National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCFC
We have 63 other meanings of NCFC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Cash Fringe Benefit(s)
- Non-Corrugated Fiberboard (packaging recycling code)
- North Carolina Farm Bureau (est. 1936)
- National Center for Black Philanthropy, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Center for Faith Based Resources
- Non-CF Bronchiectasis
- National Council for Better Schools (Orangeburg, SC)
- North Central Florida Blues Society (Gainesville, Florida)
- National Council for Faith-Based Youth (Washington, DC)
- National Congress for Fathers and Children
- Newport County Football Club (UK)
- No Cause for Concern
- Non Controlled Foreign Corporation
- Northern California Flute Camp (San Jose, California)
- Norwich City Football Club
- Notts County Football Club
- National Christian Forensics & Communications Association
- National Confederation of Farmers Cooperatives and Association
- National Congress of Floor Covering Associations
- Neural Colony-Forming Cell Assay (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference, which opened two days after election-day, featured appearances by two prominent national farm leaders: Chuck Conner, president of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives and a former U.
The National Council of Farmer Cooperatives said the subsidies Coburn aims to reduce by about 20 percent help small U.
He was a member of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives executive council, which he chaired for two years.
was recently selected chairman of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives at its 82nd annual meeting in San Antonio, Texas.
He currently serves on the boards of Ventura Foods, LLC, CF Industries, the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives and the Greater Twin Cities United Way.
In addition to his work for MMPA, Dilland has held leadership roles with the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives and the National Milk Producers Federation.
Gherty also served on a wide range of cooperative organizations, including the Graduate Institute of Cooperative Leadership (GICL) Board; the National Milk Producers Federation Board; and as Chairman of the Board for the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives.