He also maintains a council record with the National Council of Engineering Examiners.
What does NCEE stand for?
NCEE stands for National Council of Engineering Examiners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCEE
We have 45 other meanings of NCEE in our Acronym Attic
- National Council on Ethnic and Demographic Issues (Bangladesh)
- National Center for Early Development and Learning
- Newaygo County Economic Development Office (Michigan)
- National Center for Education Development Research (Department of Education; China)
- National Center for Environmental Decision-making Research
- National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance (US Department of Education)
- National Center on Education and the Economy
- National Coalition for Electronics Education
- National College Entrance Examination
- National Coordinating Council for Education (Philippines)
- National Council on Economic Education
- Naval Collaborative Engineering Environment
- Northeast Consortium for Engineering Education
- Nebraska Coalition for Educational Equity and Adequacy
- National Chamber of Electrical Engineering in Bulgaria
- National Centre for Energy Efficiency and Conservation (University of Lagos; Lagos, Nigeria)
- National Civil Engineering Education Congress (Australia)
- National Council for Eurasian and East European Research
- North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat (est. 1914)
- North Carolina Ecosystem Enhancement Program (Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brown has been a member or officer of the Society of Automotive Engineers, Society of Engineers and Applied Scientists, Michigan Society of Professional Engineers, National Council of Engineering Examiners, State of Michigan Board of Professional Engineers, Society of Manufacturing Engineering, and Wayne State University College of Engineering Alumni Society.