30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Newport News (VA) Tourism Development Office and the Muskogee (OK) Convention and Tourism Bureau were honored with the 2000 Destiny Awards for Marketing Programs and Special Projects, respectively, by the National Council of Destination Organizations (NCDO).
What does NCDO stand for?
NCDO stands for National Council of Destination Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCDO
We have 1 other meaning of NCDO in our Acronym Attic
- Niepubliczne Centrum Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Private Teacher Training Center)
- North China Daily News (English-language newspaper; China)
- Northumberland Community Development Network (UK)
- North Carolina Drum and Bass
- Non-Commercial Domain Name Holder
- Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency (support organization of ICANN)
- North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education (Department of Administration; also seen as DPNE)
- National Commission for Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (India)
- National Collection of Dairy Organism (bacteriology)
- National Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- Nationale Commissie voor Internationale Samenwerking en Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Dutch: National Committee for International Cooperation and Sustainable Development; Netherlands)
- North Carolina Dart Organization
- North Carolina Department of Administration
- Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command (US DoD; formerly NAVCIRT)
- North Carolina Department of Commerce (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Department of Corrections
- North Carolina Department of Health
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- North Carolina Department of Justice
- North Carolina Department of Labor
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as chair of the National Council of Destination Organizations (NCDO) and was selected as Tourism Director of the Year in 1995.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Florida Keys and Key West Tourist Development Council each were awarded Destiny Awards for marketing programs by TIA's National Council of Destination Organizations (NCDO).