Leong has served as a member of the Advisory Panel of the California Earthquake Authority, a Commissioner of the White House Initiative on The Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, and was a Founding Member of the National Council of Asian American Business Associations.
What does NCAABA stand for?
NCAABA stands for National Council of Asian American Business Associations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment
- National Conference on African-Americans and AIDS
- National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation
- National County Agricultural Agents Association
- Non-Competitive Alternative Activity Association (Humber College; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- North Central Area Agency on Aging (Hartford, CT)
- North Cheektowaga Amateur Athletic Association (Cheektowaga, New York)
- Northern California Assistant/Apprentice Association
- North Carolina Alternate Assessment Academic Inventory
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Basketball
- National Consortium for African American Children
- National Consumer Affairs Advisory Council (Australia)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
- National Commission for African American Education (Silver Spring, MD)
- Non-Central Advanced Adapter Engine
- North Carolina Association for Athletic Education
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Football
- National Clinical Audit Advisory Group
- National Companion Animals Advisory Group
- National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (est. 2000; India)