SUPPORT Included in that is the National Council for Special Education (NCSE).
What does NCSE stand for?
NCSE stands for National Council for Special Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCSE
We have 15 other meanings of NCSE in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for School Engagement (Denver, CO)
- National Center for Science Education
- National Center on Secondary Education
- National Center on Social Entrepreneurs
- National Centre for Statistical Ecology (UK)
- National Certification of Secondary Schools (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Commission on Safety Education
- National Computer Security Educators (now the Federal Information Systems Security Educators' Association)
- National Council for Science and the Environment
- National Council for Self-Esteem
- National Council of Structural Engineers
- Network for Catholic School Excellence
- Neurobehavioral Cognitive Status Examination
- Newark City Subway Extension (New Jersey)
- NIST Communications Support Element
- Non-Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Nortel Certified Support Expert
- North Carolina Sport Equestrian
- North Carolina Stage Ensemble
- North Carolina Symposium and Exhibition
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves on the National Council for Special Education in Ireland and has advised UNESCO and other international bodies on issues relating to assessment and special needs for over 20 years.
She added the National Council for Special Education is responsible for special needs students.
A review by the National Council for Special Education has seen almost 2,000 special needs posts axed in schools nationwide.
St Joseph's currently has 90 students and principal Brendan Hennigan said the school was inspected by the National Council for Special Education in October.
The INTO called for the cutbacks plan to be reversed until the National Council for Special Education publishes a report on the special classes.
The National Council for Special Education will continue to establish special classes where the need is identified.
It also sets up a National Council for Special Education.