Finally, Emdeon also announced that its ePrescribing network currently supports the Accredited Standards Development Organization (ANSI), National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) SCRIPT XML version 10.
What does NCPDP stand for?
NCPDP stands for National Council for Prescription Drug Programs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCPDP in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Current Procurement Directive
- New Castle Police Department
- National Coalition of Petroleum Dry Cleaners
- National Center for Preparedness Detection and Control of Infectious Diseases (CDC)
- North County Professional Development Federation (California)
- Northern California Pharmaceutical Discussion Group
- Non-Coherent Post Detection Integration
- Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership
- National Council of Physical Distribution Management
- North Central Plant Diagnostic Network
- Navy Civilian Personnel Data System
- Number of Cropping Periods
- National Center for Public Education (University of Rhode Island; Kingston, RI)
- National College of Physical Education
- National Commission for the Promotion of Equality (Malta)
- National Committee on Pay Equity
- National Curriculum Physical Education (UK)
- Nevada Center for Public Ethics (Las Vegas, NV)
- Noncardiogenic Pulmonary Edema
- National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pharmacy organizational intervention is taking form through the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) MTM task force.
Along with X12 837, the NPRM proposed adopting ICD-9 codes for institutional-based procedures, CPT-4 and HCFA Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes for non-institutional or ambulatory department procedures, and National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) codes for drug payment claims.
Combination of National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP), HL7, and X12 messaging in open source package enables low-cost, common infrastructure for enterprise pharmacy systems IRVINE, Calif.
RHI founding organizations and members include: * BIO * National Council for Prescription Drug Programs * GPhA * Korea Health Industry Development Institute * CPR Strategic Marketing & Communications * Pharma Intellectual Resource Services, LLC * Anthony Bonelli Associates, LLC * D2 Pharma Consulting, LLC * Centric Health Resources, Inc.
AHIP, NACDS, and NCPA developed and presented joint recommendations to a Work Group of the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP), the organization that creates and promotes standards for transferring data to and from pharmacies.
The National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP), a not-for-profit pharmacy standards development organization, announced today registration is open for its Medicaid Subrogation Standard Webinar, which will take place September 30, 2010, from 12:00 p.
She earned her Bachelor of Science Pharmacy degree from the University of Arizona and is a member of the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs and the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy.