A quarter of children, however, see their non-resident parent once a week, according to a study by the National Council for One Parent Families and Oxford University.
What does NCOPF stand for?
NCOPF stands for National Council for One Parent Families (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Net Cost of Production
- Non-Commissioned Officer Program (US DoD)
- Nassau County Office for the Physically Challenged (Uniondale, NY)
- Non-Commissioned Officer Preparatory Course
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Course
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Study
- National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Enhancement (US Air Force)
- National Council on Public History (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Conference of Personal Managers
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Military Education Graduate Ribbon
- National Coalition of Public Pathology (Australia)
- National Committee on Potbellied Pigs (pet advice)
- Nevada Conference of Police and Sheriffs
- National Cost of Quality (Singapore)
- National Center for Ontological Research
- National Center on Outcomes Research
- National Central Office of Records (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Council for One Parent Families welcomed the "child friendly budget which puts tackling poverty at its heart and the NSPCC welcomed the extra funding for its ChildLine service.
The National Council for One Parent Families said: "Increases in the level of Child Benefit and Child Tax Credit are vital steps that will be of real help to the 48 per cent of children in lone parent families who are still poor.
Kate Green of the National Council for One Parent Families, said thousands of lone parents would be ``relieved to learn that the long period of waiting for reforms is over''.
Raising money for the National Council For One Parent Families is Neil Morrisey who is joined by Arabella Weir, while sporting commentator Des Lynam and DJ Mary Nightingale do their bit for the Bobby Moore Fund and Wellbeing.
The National Council for One Parent Families has recruited the law school to ensure these families get the crucial advice they need.
The aim of halving child poverty by 2010 is also in peril unless substantial amounts of money are devoted to providing childcare places, according to a report by the National Council for One Parent Families and the Daycare Trust.
JK is known for her generosity and has helped a string of charities including the National Council for One Parent Families, the MS Society in Scotland and Maggies Cancer Care.