Director of the administration for the protection of mental health patients, and member of the national council for mental health, Moody Zaki, said that patients are asked to review their personal information on their IDs and to give back their old IDs in return for the new ones.
What does NCMH stand for?
NCMH stands for National Council for Mental Health (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCMH
We have 10 other meanings of NCMH in our Acronym Attic
- National Chargebacks Management Group (Charlotte, NC)
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (est. 1996; Nigeria)
- North Cascades Mountain Guides
- North Country Media Group (Great Falls, MT)
- North Carolina Meat Goat Association
- North Carolina Medical Group Managers
- North Carolina Meat Goat Producers (Louisburg, North Carolina)
- North Carolina Master Gardener Volunteer Association
- National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics (University of Nottingham; England, UK)
- National Commission on Macroeconomics and Health
- Normal Cubic Meter Per Hour (air flow)
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital
- Northern Centre for Mental Health (UK)
- National Coalition on Mental Health and Aging (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Manufactured and Modular Homebuilders Association
- North Carolina Mobile Home Association
- North Carolina Museum of History Associates (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Michigan Home Builders Association
- National Community Mental Healthcare Council (Washington, DC)
- National Clinical Mental Health Counseling Examination