A joint initiative between GALA and the National Council for Languages and International Studies (NCLIS), ALEA will give a national voice to the country's $25 billion professional language enterprise, which includes individuals, companies and organizations that enable communication among different cultures and languages.
What does NCLIS stand for?
NCLIS stands for National Council for Languages and International Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCLIS
We have 3 other meanings of NCLIS in our Acronym Attic
- National Community Leadership Institute (Singapore)
- National Conservation Leadership Institute (Shepherdstown, WV)
- National Council of Light Industry (China)
- New China Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- No Child Left Inside (Connecticut Department of Environment Protection)
- Northern Counties Logging Interpretive Association (est. 1997; California)
- National Center on Low-Incidence Disabilities
- North Central London Innovation Hub
- North Carolina Low Income Housing Coalition
- National Commission On Libraries and Information Science
- North Carolina Libraries for Virtual Education
- National Centre for Language and Literacy (University of Reading, UK)
- National College Lacrosse League (Baltimore, MD)
- National Community for Latino Leadership, Inc. (est. 1989; Washington, DC)
- New Castle Little League (various locations)
- North Cumberland Little League (New Jersey)
- Norwegian Cruise Line Limited
- North Carolina Language and Life Project (North Carolina State University)
- Network Controller/License Manager (software; Centurion Technologies)
- Nodular Cutaneous Lupus Mucinosis (dermatology)