HD Boutique is produced in association with association partners including: International Interior Design Association (IIDA); International Society of Hospitality Purchasers (ISHP), National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ); American Institute of Architects (AIA); American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and NEWH, Inc.
What does NCIDQ stand for?
NCIDQ stands for National Council for Interior Design Qualification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity (University of Michigan; university diversity initiatives)
- National Council on Intellectual Disability (Australia)
- Net-Centric Implementation Document (US DoD)
- Non-Cooperative Identification
- NSW (New South Wales) Council for Intellectual Disability (Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia)
- Niagara County Industrial Development Agency
- Northern California Indian Development Council
- National Criminal Investigation DNA Database (Australia)
- North Carolina Interfaith Disaster Response (Ayden, NC)
- National Conference on Injecting Drug Use (UK)
- Congenital Nonbullous Ichthyosiform Erythroderma
- National Center for Import and Export
- National Council for Indian Education
- Net-Centric Information Environment
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer
- Network of Centres and Institutes in Education (University of British Columbia)
- Nonbullous Congenital Ichthyosiform Erythroderma
- Nuclear Contour Index of Ellipticity (pathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Council for Interior Design Qualification offers the Interior Design Experience Program to help entry-level interior designers get work experience.
Because ASID is a member of the Interior Design Continuing Education Council, these courses were approved by all IDCEC member organizations and will be registered with the National Council for Interior Design Qualification.
Kirkman is also an active member of many professional organizations in addition to ASID, including the International Interior Design Association, the National Kitchen and Bath Association and the National Council for Interior Design Qualification, for which she serves on the Education Committee.
Additionally, she holds certification from the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ).