Tracy holds a Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnotherapy from the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma from the National Council for Hypnotherapy and the NCFE awarding body.
What does NCH stand for?
NCH stands for National Council for Hypnotherapy (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCH
We have 63 other meanings of NCH in our Acronym Attic
- National County Government Week (Peoria, IL)
- Nationale Commissie Geneesheren Ziekenfondsen (Dutch: National Medical Health Insurance Funds; Belgium)
- Naperville Central High (Naperville, IL)
- Narrow Angle Camera Head
- National Center for Homeopathy
- National Centre for Health Professions Education (Nepal)
- National Claims History
- National Clearance Hub (UK Customs)
- National Coalition for History
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- Neighborhood City Halls (various locations)
- Nevada Corporate Headquarters (est. 1980)
- New Century Hymnal (worship book)
- Nielsen Clearing House
- Nightmare City Halloween (radio show; est. 1979)
- NoCheatersHere (Xboxlive gaming community website)
- Noise Cancellation Headphone
- Non-Carbonate Hardness
- North Cascades Highway
- North Collier Hospital (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Howard, marketing director for the National Council for Hypnotherapy, adds: "This treatment for IBS has zero side-effects, which you can't say for many other drugs.
There are courses recognised by bodies such as the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), The Hypnotherapy Society and the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR).