Check out the National Council for Drama Training (www.
What does NCDT stand for?
NCDT stands for National Council for Drama Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCDT
We have 1 other meaning of NCDT in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara Catholic District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- North Carolina Division of Services for the Blind
- Northern Continental Divide Scenic Loop
- Nassau County Department of Social Services (New York)
- National Communicable Diseases Surveillance Strategy (Australia)
- North Carolina Division of Social Services
- North Carolina Department of State Treasurer
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence
- National Council for Divorced, Separated and Widowed (UK)
- National Coffee Drinking Trends
- Naval Cadet (Canadian)
- Non Chargeable Down Time
- North Carolina Dance Theatre (est. 1970)
- Naval Combat Demolition Training and Experimental Base (US Navy)
- National Council of Drill Team Camps
- National Council for the Development of Urdu
- Naval Combat Demolition Unit
- NCurses Disk Usage
- North Carolina Ducks Unlimited (conservation group)
- North Coast Data Utilities (Norton Shores, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The session launched a training weekend for film students and screen acting students from across the UK organised by the Screen Academy and the National Council for Drama Training.
Birmingham School of Acting's provision is professionally accredited by the National Council for Drama Training and the school enjoys good relationships with the Royal Shakespeare Company at nearby Stratford-upon- Avon.
TRAINING & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: There are no formal entry requirements, but the National Council for Drama Training (NCDT) recommends that all actors should undertake professional training.
A faculty of the University of Central England since this summer, the college is the only National Council for Drama Training accredited college in the Midlands.
Contact the National Council For Drama Training (www.
The National Council for Drama Training (NCDT) recommends formal professional training, and the majority of working actors have been to drama school.
Members of Birmingham City Council, West Midlands Arts, the West Midlands in Europe office in Brussels and representatives of the National Council for Drama Training were at the event, as well as students' families and friends.