The Secretary General of the Sudanese National Council for Child Welfare, Gamar Khalifa Habani, stated Thursday that SPLM-N moved some 900 children away from their original areas in South Kordofan and sent them to training camps in South Sudan.
What does NCCW stand for?
NCCW stands for National Council for Child Welfare (Sudan, Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCCW
We have 16 other meanings of NCCW in our Acronym Attic
- 1st North Carolina Colored Volunteers (Civil War regiment)
- National Coalition for Church Vocations (Chicago, IL)
- National Council of Concerned Volunteers (Philippines)
- Non-Clathrin-Coated Vesicle
- Newport County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Newport, RI)
- Northern Cincinnati Convention and Visitors Bureau (Ohio)
- Northern California Collegiate Volleyball League
- North Central Conference of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (Illinois)
- Nasr Company for Civil Works (Egypt; stock symbol)
- National Chiropractic Care Week (Chiropractors' Association of Australia)
- National Council for Conservation of Wildlife (Pakistan)
- National Council of Catholic Women
- Noncontact Cooling Water
- Northern California Center for Well-Being (Santa Rosa, CA)
- National Convention Convening Work Committee (Myanmar)
- National Commission for Child Welfare and Development (Ministry of Social Welfare and Special Education; Pakistan)
- North Coast County Water District (Pacifica, CA)
- Non-Core Competencies Working Group
- North Carolina Center for Women in Public Service (Raleigh, NC)
- Nuclear Component Cooling Water System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Secretary General of the Sudanese National Council for Child Welfare Gamar Khalifa Habani was quoted by local media as saying that SPLM-N moved the children away from their original areas and sent them to training camps.
Meanwhile, to mark the annual occasion, the Khartoum-based National Council for Child Welfare (NCCW) in collaboration with UNICEF organized music and theatre events, while a joint meeting with Federal Ministries and state governments to advocate for increased government investment in health, education, water and sanitation, and protection for the children of Sudan has been earmarked for mid-July.
The agreement was also signed by the National Council for Child Welfare (NCCW).