a researcher at Nova Southeastern University's National Coral Reef Institute in Hollywood, Fla.
What does NCRI stand for?
NCRI stands for National Coral Reef Institute (Nova Southeastern University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCRI
We have 35 other meanings of NCRI in our Acronym Attic
- National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
- North Central Reining Horse Association (Marshfield, WI)
- North Coast Rental Housing Association
- National Capital Region Harness Horse Association
- National Council for Reliable Health Information
- National Center for Rural Health Professions
- Nebraska Center for Rural Health Research (Omaha)
- North Carolina Rural Health Research Program
- Nakayama Cancer Research Institute (Japan)
- National Cereals Research Institute (Nigeria)
- National Council of Resistance of Iran
- Nebraska Civil Rights Initiative
- Neufeld Cardiac Research Institute (Sheba Medical Center; Israel)
- New City Residence Investment (real estate investment)
- North Coast Redwood Interpretive Association (Orick, CA, USA)
- Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers
- National Capital Reciprocal Insurance Company, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Center for Refugee and Immigrant Children
- National Chemical Response and Information Center
- Northern California Regional Intelligence Center (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Sam Purkis and Dr Bernard Riegl, marine biologists from the National Coral Reef Institute in Florida, have been conducting quarterly assessments since 2008 to observe the effects of KPIZ's development on sensitive corals and seagrass.
Scientific support was provided by coral reef specialists from the National Coral Reef Institute (NCRI) in Florida.
The research is carried out in conjunction with scientists from the National Coral Reef Institute in Florida, France's Institut de Recherche Pour Le Developpement, and staff from the University of French Polynesia.
Foster and John Gregory Foster of National Coral Reef Institute (NCRI), Florida, US, which also took part in the three-year project.