The Friends of Syria meeting had no new achievement or breakthrough for the Syrian crisis and was similar to the other meetings which were held in the Arab and European states," Secretary-General of Syria's National Coordination Committee for Democratic Change Hassan Abdulazim was quoted as saying by the Arabic-language channel of Russia Today on Monday.
What does NCC stand for?
NCC stands for National Coordination Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCC
We have 710 other meanings of NCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Constitution Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Constitutional Conference
- National Construction Company (various locations)
- National Consultative Committee
- National Consumer Council (UK)
- National Contingent Commander (various organizations)
- National Control Center
- National Controls Corporation (Philadelphia, PA unit of AMETEK, Inc)
- National Cooperators' Coalition
- National Coordinating Center
- National Core Content (National Health Service; UK)
- National Core Curriculum (various locations)
- National Cotton Council
- National Council of Chiefs
- National Council of Churches
- National Council on Codependence
- National Counterintelligence Center (USA)
- National Counternarcotics Center
- National Counterterrorism Center (US government)
- National Croquet Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lavrov's remarks came during a meeting held Monday with a delegation of the National Coordination Committee for the Forces of Democratic Change.
The National Coordination Committee has not demanded necessarily that Assad be extricated from the country," said Kalms.
The national coordination committee of the lawyers has decided to boycott the court proceedings on weekly basis on every Thursday to show their resentment against the change in the contempt laws.
The National Coordination Committee for Democratic Change was formed in Damascus as several versions of old parties like the ancien regime National Bloc were also being created and other parties and movements emerged from the left, right and centre.
Annan, late on Tuesday, held talks with representatives of the National Coordination Committee of Hassan Abdul Azeem, who told journalists that he asked Annan to push further for implementation of his initiative.
The national coordination committee will oversee the mobilisation of the population and establish effective coordination mechanisms with the various national groups and states committees.
The National Coordination Committee for Democratic Change, another opposition group, said it also planned to boycott the vote.