Food Marketing Institute -- Finishing Contractors Association -- International Association of Machinists -- International Council of Employers of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers -- International Union of Operating Engineers -- The Kroger Company -- Laborers International Union of North America -- Mechanical Contractors Association of America -- Motion Picture Association of America -- Motor Freight Carriers -- National Association of Construction Boilermaker Employers -- National Electrical Contractors Association -- National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans -- National Grocers Association -- National Roofing Contractors of America -- NEA/The Association of Union Constructors -- Office and Professional Employees International Union -- Pathmark Stores, Inc.
What does NCCMP stand for?
NCCMP stands for National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans (est. 1974)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NCCMP in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Charlotte Mission (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints; Charlotte, NC)
- North Carolina Citizen Militia (Waynesville, NC)
- National Corporate Cash Management Association
- North Central Catchment Management Authority (Australia)
- Nigerian Conference of Christian Medical and Dental Students
- National Commission for Certification of CME (Continuing Medical Education) Professionals (Sandia Park, NM)
- National Coordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting and Prevention
- National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health (UK)
- National Council of Community Mental Health Centers
- Newport County Community Mental Health Center (Middletown, RI)
- Northern California Chapter of Meeting Professionals International
- National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools (public health; est. 2006; Ontario, Canada)
- North Carolina Capital Management Trust
- North China Coal Medical University
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- National Conference on Computer Networks
- National Council of Churches of Nepal (Nepal)
- Nevada County Community Network
- New Covenant Church Nelspruit (South Africa)
- North Carolina Center for Nursing (Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans (NCCMP) praised Congress for its actions, commending lawmakers on having the courage to recognize and respond to the need for bold action to change rules established over three decades ago with the enactment of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974.