National Cooperative Services Corporation (NCSC) is a privately funded, member-owned, taxable cooperative that began operations in 1981.
What does NCSC stand for?
NCSC stands for National Cooperative Services Corporation (Staples, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCSC
We have 89 other meanings of NCSC in our Acronym Attic
- National Christian Sports Conference
- National Civil Society Congress (Kenya)
- National Coal Supply Corporation Ltd (Israel)
- National Collegiate Security Conference
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes (India)
- National Communications Security Committee
- National Complete Streets Coalition
- National Computer Security Center
- National Computer Security Classification
- National Computer Security Conference
- National Council of Senior Citizens
- National Crosswalk Service Center
- National Customer Service Center (GSA)
- National Customer Support Center (USPS)
- National Cyber Security Center
- Naval Coastal Systems Center
- Naval Command Support Center
- Network Common Signaling Channel
- Nordic Conference on Scholarly Communication (Sweden)
- North Carolina Solar Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blue Ridge Energies, Limited Liability Company (LLC), is a for-profit business alliance between Blue Ridge Electric Membership Corporation, National Cooperative Services Corporation (NCSC), North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation (NCEMC), and Lenoir, N.