Tenders are invited for the national consumer agency (nca) wishes to contract with a supplier to provide strategic planning, creative development and production of advertising to assist it in the execution of its statutory functions in the area of public awareness.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Consumer Agency (Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Commission on Accrediting (various organizations)
- National Committee on Accreditation
- National Communication Association
- National Communications Agency
- National Competition Agency (various locations)
- National Competition Authority (EU)
- National Confectioners Association
- National Conservation Area (US Bureau of Land Management)
- National Constitutional Assembly (Zimbabwe)
- National Constructors Association
- National Contest Association
- National Coordinating Agency
- National Cosmetology Association
- National Costumers Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Council for Adoption
- National Council of Attractions
- National Council on Aging
- National Council on Alcoholism (various locations)
- National Courier Association (UK)
- National Craft Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Consumer Agency is right to claim there is a total lack of transparency in the pharmacy sector.
Instead, the National Consumer Agency insisted supporters should use the online UEFA ticket portal.
The price of branded products in the Irish Republic's main supermarkets has fallen by 14% in the past 18 months, a survey by the National Consumer Agency has revealed.
A National Consumer Agency survey found that insurers such as Zurich and Quinn levied a 20 per cent interest rate.
Tenders are invited for the financial education team in the national consumer agency are developing a personal finance short course for the new framework for junior cycle (working title is money matters~~~~).
The National Consumer Agency yesterday revealed a 22% rise in people taking back goods.
According to the National Consumer Agency (NCA), which details the failing prices in its latest survey, Dunnes Stores is now matching Tesco's high-profile "change for good" cost-cutting strategy.