Little did Bryson know that later that day he would be flying back to Eugene having been elected the charter president of the newly formed National Consortium of Chemical Dependency Nurses (NCCDN).
What does NCCDN stand for?
NCCDN stands for National Consortium of Chemical Dependency Nurses (Jacksonvile Beach, Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Credit Controllers Day (South Africa)
- NorCal Center on Deafness (California)
- Northside Center for Child Development (New York, NY)
- Nuclear Command and Control Document
- North Carolina Career Development Association
- North Carolina Conference of District Attorneys
- National Construction Career Days Center (Kingston, RI)
- New Castle County Detention Center (Delaware)
- Nelson County Community Development Foundation (est. 1985; Lovingston, VA)
- North Carolina Community Development Initiative
- National Collaborating Centre for Drug Prevention (UK)
- National Commission Concerning Disabled Persons (Philippines)
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (est. 2001)
- Northeast Cambodia Community Development Program
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control (US CDC)
- NATO Command, Control, and Data Processing Committee
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Native Cultural Centre of Durham Region
- National Cooperative Crohn’s Disease Study