Through this organization AGEM provides funding for the National Problem Gambling Helpline, the Annual National Conference on Problem Gambling and support of 35 state affiliates.
What does NCPG stand for?
NCPG stands for National Conference on Problem Gambling (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCPG
We have 18 other meanings of NCPG in our Acronym Attic
- Nature Crusaders of the Philippines Foundation
- New Castle Police Force
- Nomenclature de Classification des Produits
- Northern Counties Photographic Federation
- National Committee for Population, Family, and Children (United Nations Population Fund; Vietnam)
- Norwich City Powerchair Football Club (UK)
- National Coalition to Protect Family Leave
- National Committee for Population and Family Planning
- National Council on Physical Fitness and Sports (Taiwan)
- National Committee on Planned Giving
- National Contingency Planning Group (Canada)
- National Council on Problem Gambling, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Nevada Council on Problem Gambling (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- North China Power Grid Co., Ltd.
- National Contract Poultry Growers Association
- North Carolina Pecan Growers Association (Bailey, NC)
- North Central Pennsylvania Golf Association (est. 1981; Sunbury, PA)
- North Carolina Pygmy Goat Club
- Northern California Planned Giving Council (charitable gift planning; Windsor, CA)
- Northern Cape Provincial Growth and Development Strategy (Kimberley, South Africa)