23 /PRNewswire/ -- The sixth annual National Conference on African-Americans and AIDS takes place in Philadelphia at The Wyndham Philadelphia at Franklin Plaza Hotel on February 27-28.
What does NCAAA stand for?
NCAAA stands for National Conference on African-Americans and AIDS
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAAA
We have 2 other meanings of NCAAA in our Acronym Attic
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Civil Airlift Agency (US DoD)
- NATO Civil Air Augmentation
- NATO Civil Aviation Agency
- New College Alumni Association
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- No Clothes at All
- Non-Nuclear Consumables Annual Analysis
- National Center of Afro-American Artists (Boston, MA)
- National Citizens' Academy Alumni Association
- National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment
- National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation
- National County Agricultural Agents Association
- Non-Competitive Alternative Activity Association (Humber College; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- North Central Area Agency on Aging (Hartford, CT)
- North Cheektowaga Amateur Athletic Association (Cheektowaga, New York)
- Northern California Assistant/Apprentice Association
- North Carolina Alternate Assessment Academic Inventory
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Basketball
- National Council of Asian American Business Associations
- National Consortium for African American Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2002 National Conference on African-Americans and AIDS will be held at the DC Renaissance Hotel in Washington, D.
The occasion, the 2000 National Conference on African-Americans and AIDS sponsored by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, is the second annual forum to focus on HIV/AIDS in the African- American community.