Established in 1974, the National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.
What does NCBM stand for?
NCBM stands for National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc. (since 1974; East Point, Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBM
We have 2 other meanings of NCBM in our Acronym Attic
- National Contract Bridge League
- Nepal Campaign to Ban Landmines (est. 1995)
- New Castle Business Ledger (newspaper; Delaware)
- Northeastern Conference Basketball League (New York)
- North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects (Raleigh, NC)
- National Customs Brokers Licensing Advisory Committee (Australia)
- National Consumer Bankruptcy Litigation Center
- National Coalition of Black Lesbians and Gays (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Board for Licensing of Geologists (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Board of Licensed Professional Counselors
- National Council for the Blind, Malaysia (est. 1986; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- North Carolina Baptist Men
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners
- Nara Chandra Babu Naidu (Indian politician)
- National Coalition for a Bipartisan Nation (Oklahoma)
- National Commercial Brokers Network
- National Community Building Network
- Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network (est. 1999; US NPS)
- North Carolina Banking Institute
- Northern Collaborative Baccalaureate Nursing Program (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About World Conference of Mayors In April 1984, the Honorable Johnny Ford, then President of the National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.
30 /PRNewswire/ --- It came to the attention of the National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.