Let us stop the government from promoting nuclear power generation and seek a change to its energy policy," Sakuji Daikoku, head of the National Confederation of Trade Unions.
What does NCTU stand for?
NCTU stands for National Confederation of Trade Unions (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCTU
We have 4 other meanings of NCTU in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Contact Therapeutic Touch
- Northeast Center for Telecommunications Technology (Springfield, MA)
- National Collegiate Table Tennis Association
- National Competitiveness Technology Transfer Act of 1989
- North Carolina Travel and Tourism Coalition
- National Consortium of Torture Treatment Programs
- North Central Texas Tech Prep Consortium
- North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council (Arlington, TX)
- National Catastrophe Team Tracking System
- National Chiao-Tung University
- National Congress of Trade Unions
- National Congress of Trade Unions of the Bahamas (Bahamas)
- National Coalition on Television Violence
- Natural Cooled Triode Valve
- Newington Community Television Inc.
- Non-Commercial Television
- National Council on Technical and Vocational Education and Training (Jamaica)
- National Commission for Television and Radio (Armenia)
- National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades
- Nascent Wine Co. Inc (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing participants at Tokyo's Yoyogi Park, Kanemichi Kumagai, chief of the National Confederation of Trade Unions, blasted Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi for undermining people's livelihoods on the basis of his economic policies.
The National Confederation of Trade Unions and the Japan Scientists Association were also among organizations that called for the bill to be dropped because it could open the road to war.
Kunimatsu, 64, garnered 285,002 votes, compared with 88,636 votes for Yoshihiro Tanimoto, 63, adviser to the Shiga chapter of the National Confederation of Trade Unions (Zenroren), 9,556 votes for Masakazu Yamanaka, 48, a former company employee, and 6,642 votes for Kingo Takada, 47, a farmer.
TOKYO, May 1 Kyodo The National Confederation of Trade Unions (Zenroren) and affiliates of the Japanese Trade Union Confederation (Rengo) held May Day rallies at some 890 locations nationwide Tuesday, with an estimated 1.
Yoshihiro Tanimoto, the 63-year-old adviser to the Shiga chapter of the National Confederation of Trade Unions (Zenroren), will contest the governor with the endorsement of the Japanese Communist Party.
Rengo and the National Confederation of Trade Unions (Zenroren) have said the bills, intended to make it easier for companies to get rid of unprofitable operations by making them into different companies, favor employers and lack measures to protect workers.
We must not forgive the Japanese government for following the United States, which is against nuclear elimination, and for taking an arrogant attitude toward Asian countries,'' said Yoji Kobayashi, head of the National Confederation of Trade Unions (Zenroren).