In a meeting held at the National Confederation of Eritrean Workers Hall marking the second congress of the blood donators club, it was disclosed that 80% of the blood demand comes from voluntary donors.
What does NCEW stand for?
NCEW stands for National Confederation of Eritrean Workers (est. 1979; Eritrea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCEW
We have 3 other meanings of NCEW in our Acronym Attic
- National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics (UK)
- National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork)
- National Capital Educational Tourism Project (Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations; Australia)
- National Center for Explosives, Training and Research (US ATF)
- National Centre for Education and Training Statistics (Australian Bureau of Statistics)
- Non-Commercial Educational Television
- National Council for Education and Training in Wales (UK)
- Nuovo Catasto Edilizio Urbano (Italian: New Urban Construction Land)
- Network for Comfort and Energy Use in Buildings
- National Commission for Enterprises in the Unorganized Sector (New Delhi, India)
- National Conference of Editorial Writers
- National Credit Education Week (Association of Credit and Collection Professionals)
- National Coalition for Empowering Youth Entrepreneurs
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- Assistant, Comptroller, Financial Management Systems
- Naga College Foundation (Naga, Philippines)
- Nanoscale Characterization Facility (University of Colorado, Boulder, CO)
- Nantucket Conservation Foundation
- National Capital FreeNet (Ottawa)
- National Center for Fathering