The nationwide survey was conducted by the Open Plan market research agency on behalf of two patient groups, C-Diffsupport and the National Concern for Healthcare Infections (NCHI).
What does NCHI stand for?
NCHI stands for National Concern for Healthcare Infections
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCHI
We have 2 other meanings of NCHI in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Health Facility Development (The Philippines)
- National Center for Home Food Preservation (University of Georgia)
- North Country Herbalist Guild (St. Paul, MN)
- Nottingham Combined Histologic Grade
- National Center for Human Genome Research
- National Campaign for Hearing Health
- National Center for Healthy Housing
- National Coalition on Housing and Homelessness (Canada)
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (Centers for Disease Control)
- National Center of Health Informatics (Bulgaria)
- National Council of the Housing Industry
- New Cambridge History of India
- Non-Capsulate Haemophilus Influenzae (virus)
- Northern Centre for Healthcare Improvement (Australia)
- North Carolina Healthcare Information & Communications Alliance
- Northern California High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (National Drug Control Strategy)
- North Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board (Raleigh)
- North Carolina Health Information Management Association
- National Criminal History Improvement Program
- National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Concern for Healthcare Infections said: "Patients should not be too worried about a positive screening - it is not a diagnosis of MRSA.
Graham Tanner, of the National Concern for Healthcare Infections patient group, said he believed the figures were incomplete.
Graham Tanner, a founder of the National Concern for Healthcare Infections patient group, said: "It should be remembered that these figures are about real people, and our sympathies go out to their families.
The study, produced by seven experts and the campaign group National Concern for Healthcare Infections, said many patients could be treated at home.
Graham Tanner, of the National Concern for Healthcare Infections, said: "We feel they are an underestimation by at least a third.
Graham Tanner, of the National Concern for Healthcare Infections, described the new data as "very worrying", saying the government would "almost certainly" miss its infections reduction target.
Neil Manser of National Concern for Healthcare Infections, whose father died from MRSA, said: "I am totally shocked.