Another factor of concern arises from the possibility that the Commission or a National Competition Authority might transmit information acquired as a result of a leniency application to other members of the Network in accordance with Article 12 of Reg.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Competition Authority (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Coal Association
- National Coastal Assessment (US EPA)
- National Coffee Association
- National College of Arts (Pakistan)
- National Command Authorities
- National Commission on Accrediting (various organizations)
- National Committee on Accreditation
- National Communication Association
- National Communications Agency
- National Competition Agency (various locations)
- National Confectioners Association
- National Conservation Area (US Bureau of Land Management)
- National Constitutional Assembly (Zimbabwe)
- National Constructors Association
- National Consumer Agency (Ireland)
- National Contest Association
- National Coordinating Agency
- National Cosmetology Association
- National Costumers Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Council for Adoption
Samples in periodicals archive:
It transmits the project for advice to the national competition authority, which comes to a decision on the definition of markets and the designation of powerful operators within 6 weeks.
If in a particular case a relevant national competition authority objects to either type of application, then the Commission will retain jurisdiction.